Date: June 14 and 15, 2013
Area: Soma-shi, Minamisoma-shi, Namie-machi
- NPO Soma Haragama Asaichi Club
- NPO Soma Green Ark
- Iiduka store
- Kaneyo marine product store “Takohachi”
- Youth group of Kashima commercial and industrial association
- Wakamatsu Soy paste shop
- NPO Ukifune no Sato
- Fukushima-kotsu Co., Ltd,
- Bridge for Fukushima
- Hearing about hosting evacuees just after the earthquake from landlady of Matsushimaya hotel in Iidate Onsen
- Hearing about current situation on marine industry from fishermen and wholesalers
- Hearing about before/after situation of Kashima from shop manager of soy bean paste and soy sauce shop in Kashima district, Minamisoma-shi
- Introduction of new activities for recovery and reconstruction in Odaka district, Minamisoma-shi
- Interview on current situation of restricted areas and coast areas in Namiae-machi
Days of the tour
- The participants listened to the talk from Mr. Iiduka from Iiduka shop who have been engaging in carrying fish meal culture and Mr. Kikuchi from NPO Soma Green Ark, a fisherman and a shipowner in Soma-shi.
Mr Wakamatsu, manager of Wakamatsu Soy bean paste and soy sauce shop guided his soy bean pate storehouse in Kashima-shi.
Ms. Kume, representative of NPO Ukifune no Sato took the participants to vacant town in Namie-machi, Odaka district after the residents evacuated. She also introduced them NPO’s new activity “Asunaro space”, which gave discussion opportunities among evacuees.
- Days of the tour